Infertility related publications:
- Review of performance of patients with endometriosis in in vitro fertilisation (IVF) as compared to tubal factor infertility – Retrospective cohort study. Papir M, Mostafa H. Human Reproduction. 2015, 30 (suppl 1); 269.
- Subfertility Audit in North Cumbria, How to shorten the NHS funded IVF waiting list’’ M.H.Mostafa, S. Shivashankar and Dr. L Hipple. Transac N of Eng Obstet Gynaecol Soc. January 2008.
- Depressive and Anxiety symptoms in a sample of women with unexplained infertility: Impact of Assisted Reproduction Techniques (ART) on Psychiatric Morbidity’’. Mostafa M.H, Anwar.I, Zarif NM, Abdel Aziz AA. . Journal of the Egyptian society for Ob.&Gyn. 2005. vol.1, 67- 77. Presented to the Egyptian Society for Obstetrics and Gynaecology, and North of England Ob. & Gynae. Society.
- Depressive and Anxiety symptoms in a sample of women with unexplained infertility: Impact of Assisted Reproduction Techniques (ART) on Psychiatric Morbidity’’. Mostafa M.H, Anwar.I, Zarif NM, Abdel Aziz AA. Transac N of Eng Obstet Gynaecol Soc. January 2006.
- Assessment of the value of Fallopian sperm perfusion using two different techniques versus conventional Intrauterine Insemination. Mostafa MH, Azab H, Afify N. Kasr El Aini Medical Journal. 2004, 10(5); 243 – 250.
- ”Ultra structural and laparoscopic evaluation of the distal end of the fallopian tube in case of tubal factor infertility’’. M.E.Azzam, M. Hassan, M.H.Mostafa. Ain Shams Medical Journal, 2004; Vol.55: 837 – 854.
Obstetric related publications:
1: “Effect of perioperative oxygenation and preloading with Hartman’s solution on fetal outcome in elective C.S. at high altitude”. M.H.Mostafa and R. A. Shoukry. Ain Shams Medical Journal. 2004; Vol.55, 163 – 173.
2: “Iron therapy in iron deficiency anemia in pregnancy: intravenous route versus oral route’’. Anwar.I, Nasr El-Din MH, Mostafa MH., Elfiky AH, Zaki MM. Ain Shams Medical Journal. 2004. Vol. 55; 855 – 865.
3: “Evaluation of the role of oral Prednisolone in the treatment of intractable hyperemesis gravidarum . A randomised study.’’ M.H. Mostafa. Ain Shams Medical Journal. 2004. Vol. 55; 1271 – 1278.
4: “Obstetric, Somatic and Demographic risk factors for post partum depressive symptoms’’. Abdelazia AA, Zarif N, Sherif F, Gad E, Mostafa MH. Current Psychiatry. 2004. 11(1); 42 – 47.
5: “Cervical ripening: A Randomised comparison between intracervical Foley’s catheter and intra vaginal Prostin E2’’. Mohamed M, Kolaib MH, Mostafa MH, Ghitany SM. The New Egyptian Journal of Medicine. 2001, 25(2) ; 83 – 89.
General Gynaecology related publication:
1: “Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD) in a sample of Egyptian Women’’
M.H. Mostafa, K.M.Ismail , M.R Abou Seeda, A.H. Khalil, A.E Seif el Dawla, N.M Zarif. Journal of the Egyptian society for Ob.&Gyn. 2004. vol.30, 407- 426.
Previous: Research | Next: Presentations