Mr Hany Mostafa is proud to offer his wide experience in the diagnosis and treatment of different gynaecological problems associated with infertility, including:
Note: Laparoscopy/laparoscopic = Keyhole
- Diagnostic laparoscopy and dye test for the investigation of infertility and its related causes, such as endometriosis, tubal damage, pelvic adhesions and scarring, uterine fibroid and ovarian cysts.
- Operative laparoscopy for the treatment of endometriosis, ovarian cysts, division of adhesions and scarring.
- Operative laparoscopic surgery for the treatment of tubal damage, including: tubal reconstructive surgery, removal of diseased tubes and freeing of the tubes from pelvic adhesions.
- Diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy for the investigation and treatment of uterine causes of infertility, including uterine polyps, sub-mucosal fibroids, cervical stenosis and uterine adhesions.
Equally, Mr Mostafa has considerable experience in diagnosing and managing common gynaecological problems that do not necessarily present alongside infertility. For example, he offers:
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic pelvic pain, including pain caused by endometriosis.
- Diagnosis and treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding and heavy periods.
- Diagnosis and treatment of pre-menstrual and peri-menopausal symptoms.
- Diagnosis and treatment of vulval conditions including lichen sclerosis and vulval pain.
- Diagnosis and treatment of different types of uterine fibroids.