At IVF North East Ltd we always welcome feedback and ways to improve. We are keen to hear about your experiences and hope we have met your high expectations.
Please feel free to email us any feedback at (email@example.com) and if you have a thank you message you are happy for us to use on our website kindly indicate so.
If on the otherhand you wish to place a complaint, you can do so via our complaints procedure as follows:
- Please email you complaint to (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating that you wish to make a complaint in the email. Please provide details of the reason, along with your name, number and address so that we can review your case.
- We will endeavor to respond within 2 working days with an acknowledgement of your complaint.
- We will conduct an internal review of the circumstances surrounding the events you described and review your case.
- For the future, any appropriate changes will be implemented in our practice to avoid recurrence of any issues.
- We will endeavor to send you a further email with the outcome within 20 working days. If we anticipate our review may take longer than this we will let you know in advance with an approxiamte date instead.
- We hope that our response will be sufficient to address you concerns fully. If not, you are also welcome to contact the independant authority HFEA (Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority) at (email@example.com). This is their website with the rest of their details (www.hfea.gov.uk).
We hope you find our website useful and look forward to the chance to help you in person. Please see our form below to book an appointment.
The IVF North East Team.