As the Covid-19 pandemic is stabilising, the return to normal daily life will also see the need to restart the provision of ART treatments. Vigilance and measured steps must be taken for safer practice and to minimise the risks related to Covid-19 infection to patients or staff.
IVF North East announces the restart of our fertility services in accordance with the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority (HFEA) and British Fertility Society (BFS) guidance. Please find more information in the following documents:
6. Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists information:
- General information and advice for all pregnant women during the coronavirus pandemic
- Advice for pregnant women with suspected or confirmed coronavirus infection
- Covid-19 infection in pregnancy booklet
7. ARCS and British Fertility Society best practice guidelines for reintroduction of routine fertility treatments during the Covid-19 pandemic.